[Gocamino] [saintjames] New credential requirements, (message 1)

Robert Spenger rspenger at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 31 12:50:55 PST 2008

It is not just the "free" albergues that require a credential. Many
others do as well. I have never minded paying at the albergues that
have a required fee and I have never failed to provide a reasonable
donativo at those that did not, but I certainly do not want to be
turned away from any of them when it means a long walk to the next one.

Bob S.