[Gocamino] Credential requirements.

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Wed Dec 31 11:24:11 PST 2008

Somport is a very small place with only a couple of structures and a church. Anyone there will tell you where you can get the credential. In Jaca you can go to the museum at the Cathedral or to the "Santiago" church in a nearby street and you can obtain the Compostela there. Of course, f you take th bus from Pamplona to Somport you can get the credential in Pamplona..... Easy as pie!