[Gocamino] Credential requirements.

Glenn Jilek guha2005 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 31 11:03:40 PST 2008

Let's get practical now for one on this side of the ocean...

I will arrive in Madrid the Monday after Easter.  I now have a credential from the American Friends.  Do I understand correctly that this is no longer valid for lodging at a Refugio?

If not... I had planned to train to Pamplona and bus to Somport via Jaca.  Where exactly would I get the correct credential?  I have no problem going to a church, but I would have to find it and hope that the appropriate office would be open so that I could get it and still make a transportation connection.  One could lose a day or more of precious time on this bureaucratic formality.  There must be someway to get this done ahead of time for Americans.

Glenn