[Gocamino] Request for photographs of religious relics or reliquaries

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 04:13:34 PST 2008

Can anyone help with Antonio's collection?

"Do you have photos of the reliquaries and graves of the Saints and
Blesseds? I am very interested in this theme. I possess a great
bibliographical and photographic documentation about this theme with photos
of the tombs and reliquaries of over ten thousand different saints and
blesseds."

If you have any photographs to share with Antonio please send them to him
at:

abarrero2000 at yahoo.es

--
Sil