[Gocamino] Madrid Airport to Train Station

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 07:05:13 PDT 2008

OOps - oops - oops!  I am SOOooooo...........sorry to have given you the
wrong train station.  I had just finished doing an itinerary for a peregrina
from Madrid to Leon and that train leaves from MADRID-CHAMARTIN.
Thanks Grant for getting them to the correct station!
Sil

--
Sil
http://ama-walker-walker.theboys.co.za/index.php