[Gocamino] Madrid Airport to Train Station

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 21:08:54 PDT 2008

Absolutely positively do not go to Chamartin. You want Puerta de Atocha to get to Pamplona. Here is my PDF of the Metro you need for that connection http://elcaminosantiago.com/PDF/Map_City_Madrid_Metro_Aeropuerto_Atocha_Renfe.pdf Here is the overall Metro 2008 guide http://elcaminosantiago.com/PDF/Map_City_Madrid_Metro_2008.pdf You want to get off at Atocha RENFE, not Atocha, one stop previous. For the mobile phone, yes AT&T works but is ungodly expensive. Get your AT&T phone unlocked, then get a Telefonica SIM in Spain. AT&T has given me the unlock code for my last 3 phones, no charge, just ask. Any complicated details, write me direct, I'll call you on my AT&T mobile phone ... we talk for free. Buen Camino, Grant Grant SpanglerGASpangler at hotmail.comhttp://groups.msn.com/ElCaminoSantiagohttp://community.webshots.com/user/ElCaminoSantiago