[Gocamino] - Ultreya Re: Notes from the Via de la Plata

Glenn Jilek guha2005 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 07:02:41 PDT 2008

The next holy year is coming up in 2010, and it being the last one for 11 years, it is expected to draw many pilgrims.  Do you think that there will be a real upsurge in people walking the Via de la Plata that year.  Are the facilities up to the challenge?  I know it is just speculation, but there are some very experienced pilgrims out there that can give educated opinions.

I am thinking about walking it that year starting mid April.

Thanks,

Glenn