[Gocamino] [saintjames] two Sellos per etapa

Ana Young ayoung2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 20:50:58 PDT 2007

I agree with Rosina. It's not that I "need" one, but
what's wrong with an outside reward for a challenging
undertaking? That's how I see it, somewhat simpler, I
know. But this particular reward means something
different for each pilgrim. For me, they are well
earned.

I'm not even sure I'm going to seek it out next time,
or I may go for the certificate (and the Fisterrana,
which is lovely and which I missed last time. I
volunteered in Fisterra after my last Camino, but I
didn't walk into there due to lack of time, so during
that awesome month I gave out lots but never got one
myself. It gives me something tangible to look forward
to at the completion of a quite intangible journey.

Ana

for pilgrims seeking to sustain their