[Gocamino] Hymn to Santiago- lyrics

blaroli at aol.com blaroli at aol.com
Tue Sep 11 10:11:49 PDT 2007

?

?I've been in Santiago a couple of times recently having completed the Camino Ingles and then finishing the VdlP - the Frances beckons in January.

?

I've?also been commissioned to write 5?articles of 650 words by Redemtorist Publications who publish?sheets printed on one side with stories - Sunday Plus - and parishes print their weekly newsletters on the reverse. They circulate about 350,000 of these! Anyway they are now completed and I am donating the fee to the CSJ.

?

One of the pleasures of my most recent visit was a long chat with Sister Maria Jesus who is the cantor for the pilgrim's mass because I mention her in one of the articles.?When I got back I was showing You Tube extracts of the Botafumeiro to friends and family when I was asked what the traditional hymn is which she sings when the censor is flown.? Does anyone here know?
?Best wishes from London

?

John?