[Gocamino] [saintjames] Re:Two Sellos per Etapa for a Compostela

HMe347 at aol.com HMe347 at aol.com
Tue Sep 11 06:40:07 PDT 2007

In a message dated 9/11/2007 7:45:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cheri_powell at yahoo.com writes:

I also  walked the Camino Frances in 2005 but did not hear about or do any
"two  sellos" per day.  I received the official compostela certificate with no
problem.  It seems odd that the church would require pilgrims to go bars,  r
estaurants and other secular places in order to be considered a true  pilgrim.

I agree with you.  However, the Church does not have to be logical in  its
policies.  True pilgrims know who they are with or without a piece of  paper
from the Church.

I had my Compostela laminated and it's gathering dust somewhere.  But  the
Camino is living with me every day.

Howard Mendes, NYC