[Gocamino] Logistics Help

T Stack tstack_hamilton at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 06:52:21 PDT 2007

    Hola All;
  In Aug/Sep 2008 I want to walk from SJPP to Estella/Los Arcos/Logroño.  Probably fly out of Phila/Newark.

  Do I fly to Madrid, bus/fly to Pamplona, bus to Roncevalles, taxi to SJPP?

  Do I fly to England-Gatwick, Ryannair to Biarritz/Bayonne?  Then train to SJPP?

  Do I fly to Paris; high speed train to Biarritz/Bayonne; then train to SJPP?

  As to Orissosn albergue when do I make reservations and /or confirmations?

  How do I get home when I have finished walking?

  Appreciate current advice and when reservations can be made in or out of the country.

  Can't wait to go back.

  Jim Allen, Seminole, Florida