[Gocamino] [Ultreya.net] Re: American Pilgrim Magazine

Robert Spenger rspenger at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 11 20:40:38 PDT 2007

Jason,

I received mine as a member of the AP of the C. I don't how non-
members can get copies and I don't know if joining now would make
anyone eligible to retroactively receive a copy. As one of the
respondents said, the next issue will be done on-line which will make
it easier. To get information you can log on to the APC website:

http://www.americanpilgrims.com/

But, when I just checked it to make sure that I had the proper URL, I
saw that it is down for maintenance until Saturday morning. The page
I saw had a completely new look and I have heard that it was
scheduled to have a major revision, so I guess that it is now
occurring. There is a snail-mail address at:

American Pilgrims on the Camino
1514 Channing Avenue
Palo Alto
California  94303

You can also contact the editor, George Greenia at:

gxgree at wm.edu

That is the address given in the magazine for editorial correspondence.

Regards

Bob Spenger

On Oct 11, 2007, at 2:02 AM, garranos wrote:
--- In Ultreya at yahoogroups.com, Robert Spenger <rspenger at ...> wrote:

 > Today's mail brought the Spring, 2007, issue of American Pilgrim
 > (Vol. 2 # 1), the official magazine of the American Pilgrims on the
 > Camino organization.
Hi Bob,

How can I obtain a copy?

Cheers - Jason