[Gocamino] Santiago concert in NY cont'd

blaroli at aol.com blaroli at aol.com
Wed Oct 10 10:03:13 PDT 2007

The whole thing was just delicate, elegant, infinitely lovely, very moving and so enchanting that I did not mind coming out of the church in the pouring rain, ?making a run for the Subway (no taxis can be found in New York when it rains) and eventually arriving home soaking wet and very happy.

?

The people at the church?gave me a bunch of the Concert's programs which also contain nice reproductions of Santiago shells and figures and a write up about the Camino.
If? any of you would like a copy, please send me your post office address directly and I'll send it.

Hugs!

Rosina

?