[Gocamino] USA Confraternity

Mary V. Wallis mvwallis at pathcom.ca
Sun Oct 7 12:41:48 PDT 2007

me again - forgot to mention one thing - this gocamino website is actually a
product of APOC, was started by Linda Davidson's organization "Friends of
the Road" and when that group closed, David Hough, a pilgrim in San Jose,
agreed to keep it going "technically". Although the Gocamino site
description states that it is operated on behalf of APOC, it is not in any
way the voice of APOC. It is an open discussion place only, and anyone can
join. It is not moderated.

just FYI - we sometimes forget our origins.

I say this because APOC has a real presence in the American pilgrim
community and this is my point about the Confraternity - it would be
important to define the nature of its relationship with APOC, even if the
two groups had different agendas.

Oh, I also wanted to say that there is a perception that APOC is a west
coast thing. Not really - although a few of the original and existing people
happen to live in California, there are members from east, west, north and
south. The Board too, consists of people from all over the place.

Mary