[Gocamino] USA Confraternity - OK to mention God?

HMe347 at aol.com HMe347 at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 13:44:01 PDT 2007

In a message dated 10/2/2007 4:14:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gaspangler at hotmail.com writes:

simply  making
resources available. A broad spectrum of resources. If it’s not for  you,
then fine, it really makes no difference to me. No emotional  investment to
whether you make use of all or make no use of none. Your  personal attracts,
however, make your position on tolerance unmistakable.  I’m quite accepting
of everyone’s position, and Howard is more than  welcome to continue down his
current path.

Reminds me of the Jehovah's Witnesses handing out their religious  tracts.
You don't have to read them of course, but they are still  intrusive and trying
to peddle their religious point of view.  I would not  mind it if you said
that anyone interested in Bibles, religious software or  similar desideratum
should contact you.

Hardly the same thing as maps, GPS devices, compasses, guidebooks,  etc.  I
hope you can see the difference.

Howard