[Gocamino] USA Confraternity - OK to mention God?

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 11:29:51 PDT 2007

Thank you Richard for the voice of reason. I have pondered why some wish the
Camino be divorced from it's spiritual and/or religious roots. Perhaps from
a sense of misguided self-righteousness, who can say? There seems to be a
smug and indulgent intolerance nonetheless. I have placed Megs upon Megs of
“practical” informational docs on the Web for Caminantes a Santiago. I never
make much noise about it, but there are a series of things for the spiritual
equipping of the Saints as well.

Here are a few PDFs for Pilgrim consumption …

http://ElCaminoSantiago.com/PDF/Bible_ASB_New_Testament.pdf
http://ElCaminoSantiago.com/PDF/Bible_ASB_Old_Testament.pdf
http://ElCaminoSantiago.com/PDF/Bible_Darby_New_Testament.pdf
http://ElCaminoSantiago.com/PDF/Bible_Darby_Old_Testament.pdf
http://ElCaminoSantiago.com/PDF/Bible_KJV_New_Testament.pdf
http://ElCaminoSantiago.com/PDF/Bible_KJV_Old_Testament.pdf
http://ElCaminoSantiago.com/PDF/Bible_Youngs_New_Testament.pdf
http://ElCaminoSantiago.com/PDF/Bible_Youngs_Old_Testament.pdf
http://ElCaminoSantiago.com/PDF/Bible_Latin_Vulgate.pdf
http://ElCaminoSantiago.com/PDF/Bible_Spanish.pdf
http://ElCaminoSantiago.com/PDF/The_Pilgrims_Progress.pdf
http://ElCaminoSantiago.com/PDF/The_Practice_Of_The_Presence_Of_God.pdf

And some really great Bible software with all the major EU languages
supported.

There are 10 English translations, and one each of French, German, Italian,
Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, the Latin Vulgate, plus Greek New and Hebrew Old
Testaments.

http://ElCaminoSantiago.com/Downloads/The_Word.zip

Be all you can be.

Buen Camino,