[Gocamino] backpack45.com/camino2 link banned fromAmericanPilgrims.com links

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 10:46:14 PST 2007

I think this is what is meant by people "voting with their feet." If the website does not deliver, the seeker will find one that does.

It may also illustrate that cliche about "shooting yourself in the foot," for whichever verklempt Legislative Committee came up with a rule that excludes a perfectly good site like Ralph's from an info source like American Pilgrim.

You go, Ralph. Long may you wave!

Rebekah Scott
www.moratinoslife.blogspot.com