[Gocamino] backpack45.com/camino2 link banned fromAmericanPilgrims.com links

Linda McInnis mrfsealah at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 06:34:19 PST 2007

I got the majority of my information to begin with from this list right
here, which is also where I found out about the backpack45 site.  I branched
out from time to time, but honestly, I would say this list is the place
where I found over 90% of the things I needed to know, and my questions were
always answered quickly.

Websites are great, indeed, and I like the backpack45 site, but for some
reason this list always drew me back because it felt so "personal".

Keep it up, folks!!

Linda in Pueblo