[Gocamino] backpack45.com/camino2 link banned from AmericanPilgrims.com links

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 15:13:12 PST 2007

Kelly,

I was attempting to be supportive to Ralph, not to diminish other Webs in any way. Ralph pointed out the inconsistencies in corporate policy and I used other instances merely as examples. Having thought about what I’d written while out painting the house just now (Zen of painting I suppose), perhaps I was a bit forward. I apologize if I ruffled any feathers. Leslie has a fine and quite utile Web, as does Ralph. I am for anything which provides direction, aid and assistance for the Caminante a Santiago. I observed the data mining from the MSN site on American Pilgrims, and I suppose that’s just the circle of eLife. Much of my research and many of my finds were from Spanish, Italian, French and German Webs. Muddling through cyberspace I managed to lasso some things intact, some to be massaged before reentry into Anglophone cyber, and some of my own genesis. Info is info whether it comes from the New York Times, the Diario Navarra, your Site, my Site or the one next door. Everyone has their own spin on the Way of Saint James, and I pray we all mutually support each other.

Buen Camino,

Grant

Grant Spangler
GASpangler at hotmail.com