[Gocamino] backpack45.com/camino2 link banned from AmericanPilgrims.com links

KF wolverinedg at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 14:39:19 PST 2007

Grant, sorry that you have been overlooked, but I want you to know that I participate in your forum on MSN & have gotten lots of information from it (mostly maps & train/bus timetables).  Thanks for spending so much time, effort & money on your site. :)

  Kelly

Grant Spangler <gaspangler at hotmail.com> wrote:

Ralph,

Do as I say, not as I Do.

http://www.americanpilgrims.com/random_images/images_margin/1022_ice_cream_sign.jpg

Random advertising doesn't count.

They left me out of the Groups heading, although we have a larger and more active population (459) than Saint James (278) or Ultrea (298) Yahoo groups. I am not represented in the Maps heading, although I offer the largest collection of Camino maps extant. Google Maps? Are you serious?? I have Camino-specific printable, GPS and Google Earth collections. Oh, well. Leslie's ME.UK site accepts advertising. Neither you nor I do. What, pray thee tell, is non-commercial then? I happily spend money to provide Pilgrim services, never recouping a dime.

In the end it's a lone Journey. Eyes forward, keep walking west. Let them be who they are, we'll be who we are. It's all about serving the Pilgrim community. We're all just doing the best we can.

Buen Camino,

Grant

Grant Spangler
GASpangler at hotmail.com