[Gocamino] The Song of Compostela (arranged by Yamashita)

Donald Schell donaldschell at saintgregorys.org
Mon Nov 12 05:42:27 PST 2007

David and all,

You can see and hear Yaamashita performing this piece at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybK_te6Vi5E

The tonalities do sound like Galician folk music but it's much more
meditative than what I usually thinking of Spanish-Celtic music,
maybe a hint of someone remembering Santiago fondly a distance and
time away.

love,
donald