[Gocamino] turigrinos, packs ahead, etc/Rebekah

Elcaminomejala at aol.com Elcaminomejala at aol.com
Thu May 24 14:22:01 PDT 2007

I say ditto and amen to that! Best, xm

In a message dated 5/24/2007 5:18:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rebrites at yahoo.com writes:

I  know it's because they're eating/sleeping/living
easier than everyone  else, but there's one thing I
have to say for the "turigrinos." They  almost all have
a MUCH better attitude about everything than  the
"real" pilgs, some of whom tend to... kinda...
complain a lot.

The 'daytrippers'  lighten things up for everyone,
and I  know that all the tour groups I've encountered
lately are staying in  hostels/hotels and have nothing
but respect for people who are  roughing it.  (yeah,
there are a few  bad apples, but I'm  enjoying
generalities right now..)

I still say, today's  tourist is tomorrow's capital-P
Pilgrim! I was there once, and lookit  me now!

Moratinos is happenin
Rebekah

Rebekah  Scott
www.moratinoslife.blogspot.com