[Gocamino] turigrinos, packs ahead, etc

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 14:13:00 PDT 2007

I know it's because they're eating/sleeping/living
easier than everyone else, but there's one thing I
have to say for the "turigrinos." They almost all have
a MUCH better attitude about everything than the
"real" pilgs, some of whom tend to... kinda...
complain a lot.

 The 'daytrippers'  lighten things up for everyone,
and I know that all the tour groups I've encountered
lately are staying in hostels/hotels and have nothing
but respect for people who are roughing it.  (yeah,
there are a few  bad apples, but I'm enjoying
generalities right now..)

I still say, today's tourist is tomorrow's capital-P
Pilgrim! I was there once, and lookit me now!

Moratinos is happenin
Rebekah

Rebekah Scott
www.moratinoslife.blogspot.com