[Gocamino] The Cathedral/Steve

Elcaminomejala at aol.com Elcaminomejala at aol.com
Sun May 20 13:21:36 PDT 2007

Well Steve, I tell ya, won't be the first nor the last that am told  I've
missed the point about so many things, u wouldn't believe it  ! Nonetheless I do
believe we're talking about architecture, ergo art, not a  science,
subjective. All impressions should have their place in the Lord's  garden, vast it is.
But consider this: the Portico de la Glorida is the  entrance to a mighty
tomb. Could be, however simple minded it may sound.  Best, xm

In a message dated 5/20/2007 2:58:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,