[Gocamino] Angels in disguise

Elcaminomejala at aol.com Elcaminomejala at aol.com
Thu May 17 18:05:25 PDT 2007

It'll be really great if it could continue after the physical Camino,  in our
realm of realities we live in most of the time, wouldn't it...but  seems that
something happens and we leave it there, all there, as a nice  Camino
memory...

In a message dated 5/17/2007 8:55:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
machi at telsur.cl writes:

> In the olden days, pilgrims were seen as Godde's messengers,  hence
> they were to be treated well -- in case they were 'angels  in
> disguise' I guess.

Dear Claire, I think  that's great! Such a magnificent job to do
while walking El  Camino; to be "angels in disguise"!

>From a quiet  autumn's night at the shores of Patagonia

Machi
Gocamino  mailing  list
Gocamino at oakapple.net