[Gocamino] The Compostela's Latin Text

blaroli at aol.com blaroli at aol.com
Wed May 16 13:00:59 PDT 2007

Hello you all.
....No..... I am not proficient in Latin.... in the least.The (literal) translation is provided by the Archdiocese in various languages. Just go to:
www.archicompostela.org
when the main page comes up click on a small colored shell in the middle of the page, towards the top.
In the next page click on the flag of whatever language you prefer  (the British flag, for English). On the next page go to the menu bar, at the bottom, and click on COMPOSTELA. You'll find historical and present information about the Compostela and the pilgrims' credential which will interest you a great deal and may surprise you a little.

A big hug to you all on a beautiful day in New York City....(would that I were not soooooo busy!).

Rosina