[Gocamino] transbagages

Kathy Gower kathygower at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 18:59:22 PDT 2007

Hi,

I have used Transbagages on and off all across the LePuy route...they are
absolutely dependable, but not cheap...8 euros a day, and your pack will be
delivered to wherever you tell them to...

That means you'll have to plan and call ahead to your chosen (without having
seen it) place for the evening and then make sure you get there, even if you
find another delightful gite along the way.

I used them when I needed a break from my overpacked bag or when my blisters
or whatever got the best of me.  I reccommend them when you need them.
Consider them as an occasional alternative rather than an absolute and play
it by ear...

all the best on your upcoming pilgrimage,
Kathy