[Gocamino] Video question

blaroli at aol.com blaroli at aol.com
Thu Jun 28 07:40:08 PDT 2007

Hi Mary,
I can only tell you that I love the DVD, in every way, and everyone that I've shown it to, particularly pilgrims, has liked it a lot.
Despite its length, it has been shown three times to fairly large groups in my own parish to much applause.?The nuns who run the school attached to the parish have?nothing but praise for it.... so I guess that we don't share your views of its?"portrayal of Christianity".??In fact, I've gotten phone calls from two Episcopal churches asking to borrow the video, and upon its return the letters of thanks were full of appreciation for its merits. A female priest of one of the Episcopal churches that borrowed it has made the pilgrimage twice, and she liked the video so much that I gave it to her.
I personally know four New Yorkers who went to the Camino inspired by the DVD, and I've heard of quite a few others.... for myself, every time I see it I can't wait to go back!
But then, as it is said? in Spanish : "En este mundo traidor nada es verdad ni mentira, todo es segun el color del cristal con que se mira" (In this treacherous world nothing is just so, everything depends on the color of one's eyeglasses).
I guess so.

Hugs!

Rosina
?