[Gocamino] "Within the Way" Video

Wendy MORRIS wendy.morris at ecu.edu.au
Thu Jun 28 02:00:24 PDT 2007

"Within the way without"......a marvellous DVD. I watched it before
going on my Camino last year. A great intro. to the countryside and the
whole experience. I guess Rosina....the title could allude to the inner
journey one takes as one develops into a pilgrim along the way????
Best wishes to all......I love reading the emails...makes me feel I'm
back there!!

Warmest wishes,
Wendy