[Gocamino] question about bogus pilgrims...

Wes & Rita wesrita at comcast.net
Thu Jun 21 11:03:19 PDT 2007

I want to thank everyone who responded to Wes' question about not being Catholic, but hoping to stay at the albergues when we walk the Camino this September.  You all have been WONDERFUL and the spirit of your responses has been exactly what we hope (and expect) to find on the Camino.  We love reading the postings and, at this point, can hardly wait to start walking.  Thank you all again from the bottom of my heart.

Rita (the other half of the wesrita at comcast.net partnership)