[Gocamino] Camino Events this weekend in Canada

Sue Kenney sue.kenney at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 21 08:55:16 PDT 2007

You are invited to celebrate more stories from the Camino...

Camino Events in Toronto, CANADA

 *New Book*

Confessions of a Pilgrim

 By the author of My Camino Sue Kenney
 Edited by Bruce Pirrie

      June 24 @ 7pm
     Confessions of a Pilgrim

      Book Launch & Show at Lula Lounge  1585 Dundas St West, Toronto

      Confessions of a Pilgrim (Iuniverse Publishers-Distributed by White Knight Books) It more deeply explores the terrain of my first book, My Camino. I return to the celebrated ancient Spanish pilgrimage path to walk 500 kilometers alone on the Portuguese Route. Prior to leaving I am entrusted with a sacred Eagle Feather by a Native friend as a result of a vivid dream. My mission is to find a worthy recipient before returning home. PWYC or Donation $10. Music, dance, readings and comedy (The Gents) too. Proceeds go to Ontario Literacy Coalition.

      Order book on-line at www.suekenney.ca

      June 23 @ 2pm
     Reelheart Film Festival, Innes Theatre, UofT, Las Peregrinas, Director. Sue Kenney www.reelheartfilmfestival.com Order tickets on line or at the door.

      Las Peregrinas is a powerful and moving documentary feature length documentary about facing our deepest fears by questioning the value of everything we were taught to beleive is important. Ffive women walk the Camino and here we are privy to the struggles and epiphanies of their journey.

Feel free to share this invitation. Hope to see you there.

Sue

About Sue Kenney

Sue is an internationally acclaimed storyteller/performer, writer, producer, director, pilgrim and artist. Downsized from her telecom career in a corporate restructuring, Sue has launched her artistic career in every media, drawing from the deep revelation she has experienced, and continues to experience, from her multiple visits to the medieval pilgrimage routes in Spain and Portugal known as the Camino de Santiago de Compostela. She has signed an option for a feature film adaptation of her book My Camino with Oscar-nominated Cirrus Productions in Montreal. The journey continues.

"I'm living a dream I didn't know I had." Sue Kenney