[Gocamino] restricted camino in 2009

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 22:36:47 PDT 2007

Even though there was only one Christian religion until the 1500's, the
church welcomed all - as is evidenced by the 12th c Latin hymn, the La
Pretiosa:

Its doors are open to the sick and well
to Catholics as well as to pagans,
Jews, Heretics, beggars and the indigent,
and it embraces all like brothers.

Sil

--
Sil