[Gocamino] Leave from Porto

John Paterson johnp at latticesemi.com
Tue Jun 12 07:32:23 PDT 2007

Hi Jeff,

I'm not aware of any albergue's in Porto. I believe that even the updates
list the necessity of staying at a pensao - or hotel. The pilgrim office
hours
are said to be "erratic". A couple phone numbers given are:
Djalma  919-882 939 or Joao  918-387 305.

Have you purchased a guide? John Brierley's "Camino Portugues" is quoted
as being very helpful - but your time for travel is running out!

Best of luck, and maybe someone else will have better information for you.

Regards,

John P.