[Gocamino] Le Puy route

Lori Volding lvolding at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 21:05:22 PDT 2007

Hello everyone,

I have found this sight rather enlightening and helpful since I have joined
last February. Many thanks!

In 11 days I will be departing from my home state to start my pilgrimage
journey. I had planned to begin in SJPP, however, now I am considering a
starting point on the Le Puy route.

I would appreciate any suggestions, comments, pros/cons to this route
leading to SJPP. My time frame is one month, and I have learned that I am
not interested in setting fixed distant goals for myself; I am open. Le Puy
has most recently sparked my interest after learning about an international
spiritual center that I believe is run by the Sisters of St. Joseph and had
just opened in the Fall of 2006.

Lori