[Gocamino] cycling the Camino Frances

Leslie Gilmour lesliegilmour at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 01:20:36 PDT 2007

Hi,

I have walked the Camino Frances a couple of times and think I know it quite
well.  However I am planning on cycling it in October this year and would
like some advice.  These are my questions, and thanks for any help.

What problems are associated with cycling - physical?

What should I take tools wise for the bike?

What are the most common bike problems? (burst tires, chain broken?)

Are there problems staying in Albergues/ Hostels if cycling?

Is bike theft a problem?

And any others that you think would be helpful to know before I go.

Thanks

Leslie

http://www.caminodesantiago.me.uk <http://www.caminodesantiago.me.uk/>