[Gocamino] credential in Portugal

Javier Martin javier2147 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 12:21:18 PDT 2007

Now there's any albergues opened, after Porto: San Pedro de Rates, Barcelos,
¿may be Ponte de Lima?, Valenca.

A good place to obtain the stamp - carimbo, in portuguese - is in the
Bombeiros Station, is where I had to go in Barceliños, just before arriving
Barcelos.

Buen Camino,

Javier Martin,
Madrid, Spain.