[Gocamino] pilgrimage in Latin America?

Mary V. Wallis mvwallis at pathcom.ca
Sun Jan 28 09:24:18 PST 2007

wow - what a great couple of stories about St. James. thanks! I am thinking
of presenting something about James in the New World at the Gathering in
Santa Barbara in March 2008 - if I do get going on it, I'll be in touch with
you so I can include your story and give credit where it's due. Or if you or
Phil wanted to, or anybody else out there...... I am on the APOC Board and
also on the planning committee for the 2008 Gathering and would welcome any
presentation offers!  I don't have to give the talk, I just think it wd be a
great topic, given that Santa Barbara is in the heartland of the old Spanish
Missions to the New World.

In the meantime, if anything else comes up about James in Mexico or anywhere
else in the "new world", let me know.

thanks again!

Mary