[Gocamino] Roncesvalles to St. Jean via Taxi

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 10:47:19 PST 2007

Another page on the two buses from 'Pamplona to Roncesvalles', and 'Pamplona
to Jaca' are here:
http://groups.msn.com/ElCaminoSantiago/caminotravelbus2.msnw

The bus trip to Roncesvalles is aout 30 - 45 minutes, Monday through
Saturday only.

I don't see that Stansted connects directly to Pamplona, I do see a Stansted
to Bilbao. Are you going to take the bus or keep flying to Pamplona (Noain)?
If you come into the Pamplona airport, a taxi could take you into town, or
all the way to Roncesvalles. Approximate prices are listed on the
Roncesvalles PDF. Sharing a taxi is great, you get to Roncesvalles in plenty
of time to look around, and with minor expense. Ask the taxi driver if he
can seek peregrinos at the train station or bus station who want to share a
ride to the starting gate. There is a walking tour of Roncesvalles (Spanish
only) that is worth doing, cool places you will only get into on the tour.

Buen Camino,

Grant

Grant Spangler
GASpangler at hotmail.com