[Gocamino] Roncesvalles to St. Jean via Taxi

Pat Rush PatRush1 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 8 17:11:17 PST 2007

Grant and All--

I will be in Italy (Rimini, Venice) in late August.  I want to go from
northern Italy to St Jean Pied de Port, to finish my walk over the Pyrenees
to Pamplona.  (This walk began last fall in Le Puy; I got as far as Conques
but came home because of some health problems.)  Any suggestions on how to
get to SJPP from the east, from Italy, without going to Paris?  I'm sure
there are trains; I'm just now beginning my quest for a route.  Any
suggestions will, as always, be appreciated.

Patricia, from upstate New York