[Gocamino] Roncesvalles to St. Jean via Taxi

Pat & E.T. Little et at zianet.com
Mon Jan 8 12:55:25 PST 2007

We hiked the Camino Frances last year starting in Roncesvalles.  This year (late March-April) we will do it again, but would like to start at St. Jean without all the trouble of traveling thru France.    Jose Luis, young Spanish guy we met on the Camino last year, e-mails me from Madrid that some pilgrims take the bus from Pamplona (1800 every day except Sunday), and that there is normally a taxi is normally there waiting to take pilgrims to St. Jean.

Has anyone ever taken done that.  If so, what did the taxi cost?