[Gocamino] pondering...

Kathy Gower kathygower at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 21:07:50 PST 2007

Thank you, thank you all you have responded to my questions of spiritual
experience and preparation.

I am humbled, and blessed to read of the deeper meanings you found in each
of your 'caminos' and as I consider each one, there is even more respect
each one of you and for the act of pilgrimage no matter what our
backgrounds, rationale or mode of making that journey, done with open heart
and open mind.

I would love to continue to hear from you all...and if I have permission
from those of you that have responded, I'd like to collate and summarize
what is emerging as the 'answer' to my question.

After all, the word question has as part of it, "quest" and for each of us
it does seem to be a hero's journey, in so many small and deep ways.

looking forward to sharing the boon as best I can in an overview after I
have reflected on all of your gifts,
be well,
Kathy