[Gocamino] reruns --of camino topics

Hathor821 at aol.com Hathor821 at aol.com
Sat Dec 8 12:46:15 PST 2007

LOL!!! :)

Howard....I think this Camino stuff is like a  'rerun' of a good movie....and
if to this you add the fact that some of the  prolific and daily writers to
the sites are in their golden years with no much  to do, then you see why
topics are beaten to death to be reborn a few months  later and so on....and when
the writers  see their  e mails posted in  the sites, which I truly appreciate,
they (the writers) must get some kind of  high ....sort of what I would get
if ever I finish the book being written by my  3 cats and if ever a publisher
thinks it is good enough for  print.

Please pilgrims, don't misunderstand me.  We  all have the option to delete
that which bores us, I, personally enjoy reading  most of the
posts....certainly better than watching absolutely stupid TV  shows....not as good as a good
book to read, but nevertheless delightful posts  which in some instances show
the passion we all feel for Camino.

Patricia
Coconut Grove  (Miami)