[Gocamino] Madrid to Pamplona /Santiago to Madrid

KF wolverinedg at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 14:31:11 PDT 2007

When I took the train from Pamplona to Madrid, I purchased my ticket the day before.  I saw people purchasing their tickets at the station the day of my trip as well.  The station that takes you from Madrid to Pamplona is Atocha Renfe.

  Kelly

Brenda <bwmercer at execulink.com> wrote:
  We are from Canada and were thinking of flying into Madrid and taking a train to start the journey at Pamplona...and return to Madrid by train from Santiago.

Should we book our train rides ahead of time and can this be done?

Thank you
Brenda