[Gocamino] Auberge Obisson

Wes & Rita wesrita at comcast.net
Tue Aug 28 12:44:15 PDT 2007

Many many thanks to everyone who emailed us about your experiences on the first day out of SJPP and your stays at the Auberge Obisson.  We got more than a dozen responses and it was unanimous -- make a reservation!  So we telephoned from Western Massachusetts (thanks to everyone for the website and the phone number) and we have made the reservation.  We were asked to confirm the day before, so we will call from SJPP when we get there.  We are both much relieved to be breaking up that first day into two (as everyone advised us to do) and we'll be flying to Madrid a week from tomorrow.

Buen Camino

Rita and Wes