[Gocamino] Off to the Benedictinas

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 13:43:18 PDT 2007

This is a notice to the pilgrims who may plan to stop
in Moratinos in the next few days...

Patrick is still on duty at the Peaceable Kingdom,
offering cool drinks and chats to whichever pilgrims
would like a break from the Meseta. But from Aug. 24
through 31, I will be found a few kilometers farther
on, doing a hospitalera stint at the little 12-bed
pilgrim hostel at the Madres Benedictinas convent in
Sahagún. It will be cool to be able to offer pilgrims
a bed to sleep in, even if it´s not in my very own
house!

Stop by and say hello if you´re in town.

Rebekah Scott
www.moratinoslife.blogspot.com