[Gocamino] sleeping bag advice...

Wes & Rita wesrita at comcast.net
Thu Aug 16 05:18:13 PDT 2007

Many thanks to all of you who responded to my request -- Linda, Bob S. Melissa, Judy, Brenda, Machi, Joyce, Sue, Grant, Amy, Nancy, and others!  We have purchased silk liner bags at Campmor (on sale for $39.99) and also Cool Max blankets and are still debating the blanket vs. bag, but are leaning to just the blanket -- it is soooo light and tiny.  We'll have fleece layers (Grant, you are tougher than I am by far) and silk long johns and will sleep in them when we are cold.  We'll surely send in a report on how that goes when we get back.  Less than three weeks and counting...

Rita