[Gocamino] Of bags and books

Renato Alvarado Vidal machi at telsur.cl
Tue Aug 14 21:51:12 PDT 2007

Hello to you too, my brother; I also wrote a more lengthy account,
but in spanish; if I make a translation I'll let you know.
By the way, there are two new barefoot pilgrims doing the Camino
Francés these days, they are two young british men promoting a
charity; they must be around Villafranca del Bierzo by now.
 From a quiet winter night; rain has gone...for a while.
Buen Camino!

Machi