[Gocamino] sleeping bags

Sue Kenney sue.kenney at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 13 03:39:47 PDT 2007

Brenda

I walked in April of 2004 (Portuguese Route) and April of 2003 (Frances) and
both times the evenings would get quite cool. Some of the refugios offer
blankets, fewer offer pillows. If you didn't have a sleeping bag, you would
be sleeping on the mattress cover-there are no sheets provided. My
recommendation is to take a sleeping bag. You can get a compact light one
for about $80 and it's worth it's weight in gold...as my mother would say.

Sue