[Gocamino] P.S.

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 23:26:54 PDT 2007

Thanks Amy.  Another interesting tour is the Nocturnal Tour.

Now you can also discover Santiago's main attractions at night, after normal
tourist hours, with the added attraction of seeing the city lit up, entering
the Hostal dos Reis Católicos' silent cloisters and getting to know the
areas with the liveliest nightlife. The visit ends in a club, with a popular
'queimada' (flamed eau-de-vie).

Place: Turismo de Santiago (Rúa do Vilar, 63).
Route: Rúa do Vilar, Porta Faxeira, O Franco (street full of wine bars,
"tapas" and restaurants), Fonseca (University), Avenida de Raxoi, Praza do
Obradoiro, Hostal dos Reis Católicos (cloisters), San Martiño Pinario, Rúa
da Troia (Casa de La Troya), Praza da Quintana (Berenguela clock tower and
Holy Door), San Paio de Antealtares (Monastery and area of pavement cafés
and clubs), Rúa Nova.

Availability : Summer 2007: from June 1 to September 30, every Friday
(Spanish) and Saturday (English) at 10:30 pm.

Duration: 2 h. approx.

Languages: Spanish (Friday) and English (Saturday).

Price: 12 €
• Adults: 12 € • Under-5s: free • Children ages 6-12: 50% discount
Price includes: The visit ends in a club, with a popular "queimada" (flamed
eau-de-vie).

Organizer: Turismo de Santiago

Reservations:
http://www.santiagoreservas.com/servicios/fichaProductos.aspx?idserv=82