[Gocamino] Portugal

Marcus Wilder marcuswilder2 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 19 11:43:40 PDT 2007

Excerpt from comments by non-member, Jim Peele:

No, I just walked up from Valenca, on the Spanish
border.  I've heard two thing about the Portuguese
Camino further south--one is that it is beside the
road and tedious and not nice, and the other is that
it is just as nice as the Portuguese camino in Spain.
Typical.  I suppose my ranking now would be Via de la
Plata first, camino primitivo next, camino frances,
camino portuguese, camino ingles last, just because it
was so damn hard.

Go to www.mysa.com   Enter wilder in Keyword space.

Spread the word.  Forward to friends.

Bookmark the page.

Coming this summer
NAÏVE & ABROAD:  Pakistan 1988

Coming late this year
NAÏVE & ABROAD:  Limping 600 Miles Across Spain

Coming 2008
NARANJO, An Assassin - a thinking person's escapism, first in a series
of noir Naranjo thrillers with movie ready characters

Coming 2009/2010
NAÏVE & ABROAD:  Walking 3,000 Miles Around The Coasts of Europe - a
nine month walk along the shores of the Baltic and Atlantic

Coming someday
NAÏVE & ABROAD:  Two Months Exploring India by Train - insights into
complex cultures

Coming someday
NAÏVE & ABROAD:  One Year Teaching English in Vietnam - insights into
an enchanting land

After that, we'll have to see.